Epoxy Flooring Indianapolis, In: Trusted & Reliable Floor Coating Specialists
Epoxy flooring is a seamless and durable surface that is popular for use on residential garage floors, commercial and industrial flooring, and other indoor spaces. Epoxy floor coatings, which is a mix of equal parts of epoxy resin and polyamine hardener, are applied on existing concrete surfaces to make it tougher, smoother, and more resistant to damage.
Property owners are always on the lookout for anything worth investing on. Something affordable would be most preferable but there is that fear that it might not be able to deliver if it is less expensive. Decorative concrete can change that perception. This is a collection of efficient solutions, epoxy floor coatings included, that enhance and improve concrete significantly.
Work with an expert concrete company in the Indianapolis area now, and transform those dull and boring concrete surfaces into an interesting one!
What makes Epoxy Floor Coating Ideal?
Compared to other floor materials and coatings, epoxy has greater features including:
- Epoxy cures to a shiny, high-gloss finish. This helps reflect light more, reducing the need for more light sources in a room.
- The surface is durable enough to withstand extreme weight and high foot traffic. IT can last for several years, if properly installed.
- Like Polyurea Polyaspartic, epoxy coating is a lot easier to install than other coatings but requires skill and experience.
- An epoxy floor is a non-porous surface that keeps dirt and liquids on the surface, ready to be swept away or wiped off.
- It is resistant to oil and grease stains, water, and even chemical spills. This trait makes it ideal for car repair garages, factories, and the like.
- Garage floor epoxy promotes safety. It can be topped off with a slip-resistant sealer and it is resistant to extreme heat and fire, making your garage floors long-lasting.
- Patterns and expansion joints can be added through scoring or engraving.
Influential Factors for Epoxy Floor Cost
Whenever a concrete floor, especially your garage floor, needs to be enhanced or repaired, costs can be very intimidating. It is highly recommended to consult a professional contractor to assess your property and give you a quote. But since you’re here, let’s discuss the factors that could affect the cost of epoxy flooring:
- Epoxy Type – Solid epoxy costs more than water-based epoxy floor coatings. Although both have about 40% to 60% epoxy content, the solid type is thicker and more durable.
- Project Size – Almost any resurfacing project is charged per square foot. So, the larger the space that would be coated, the higher the costs involved.
- Color – This coating comes in a variety of colors. Neutral colors are less expensive than brighter and bolder colors. Multiple colors will incur more charges, too.
- Surface Preparation – If repairs are required prior to installing the epoxy coating, depending on the severity and complexity of the repairs.
Pick up the phone today and call us at (317) 854-4529 to schedule your free epoxy flooring or garage floor coating Indianapolis consultation.
It is our mission at Indianapolis Concrete Artisans to help you make your dream floors come true while having a rewarding experience. We understand how frustrating it can be to resurface your floors. We take pride in the level of customer service that we have become accustomed to and the level of attention to detail that our installers possess.
To learn more about garage floor coatings and other work that we do, the options we have to offer, or to schedule an epoxy flooring consultation, call or email us today. We are based in the Indianapolis area.